Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Great Job!

That was random and weird, but still really funny. From now on I will know what truly happened.

Song of Healing Backwards Song of Healing Backwards

Amazing

I need to clean off my computer screen before my mom gets home.

LeatherFatty7 responds:

*Claps*

Movie Jam: Team Me Movie Jam: Team Me

You've done it again, Elfman.

Beautiful animation, lovely voice acting, and it had a picture of Mary Poppins. This should be in film festivals.

Emrox responds:

Mary Poppins makes EVERYTHING better

Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

I thought it was good

The animation was pretty smooth, and it was funny. Why is everyone bitching about it being claymation?

garfrield da cat 3 garfrield da cat 3

Yet another theatrical masterpiece.

As ever, you have amazed me with the extent of your animation knowledge.

Stick Figures On Crap 2 Stick Figures On Crap 2

Hated it.

First, PLEASE DON'T PUT PIVOTS ON NEWGROUNDS. PLEASE. UPLOAD THEM TO POOTUBE, BUT NOT NEWGROUNDS.

Second, along with this being a stick figure animation, the most effortless of all types of animations, it was a bad one. The animation was choppy and unrealistic, if there was any animation at all. Most of the skits were just a still image and one thing moving a little bit. The jokes were horrible and unfunny, I didn't even smirk during this whole thing. 50% of the jokes were the same thing repeated over and over again. Not to mention that you used Windows Movie Maker.

So here's some constructive criticism:
-Don't make stick figure animations, actually make something creative someone will like. I mean, you have Flash, use it for what it was made for.
-If you are going to make the choice to keep making stick figure animation, actually make goods ones that don't look choppy and bad.
-Erm...be more funny? I don't know how to say this, really. Your "jokes" were stale and unfunny. Most of them were unoriginal too and have been animated a billion times.

0/10

Loved it.

Hilarious.

Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2 Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2

Not very good.

It was pretty much just a ripoff of SMBZ. The animation is really unnatural and odd looking. The sprites were always moving around. You also reused a lot of the same sprites. The DBZ sound effects just made it even more unoriginal. Also, the little parts where it pauses and you need to click play are really annoying. You should really get voice actors.

The plot was extremely hard to follow, you should have spent more time thinking it out. In addition, the plot was really nothing. There was a fight and then another fight and then they find out Bowser cloned himself or something. Although I didn't watch the first one, and I'm not going to any time soon.

To sum it up, don't create SMBZ clones, and try making animations with actual drawings, because most people here on NG despise sprite animations.

SuperMarioFan9000 responds:

If you hate sprite animations, why did you watch it? Didn't you see? I wrote (IF YOU HATE SPRITES DON'T WATCH!) With a Caps Lock.
You know you SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THIS ARE NOT MY CURRENT SKILLS. I AM MUCH BETTER NOW.

garfrield da cat 2 garfrield da cat 2

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Words cannot describe how awesome this animation is.